The Club facilities include
4 Red Plus Artificial Clay Courts (2020-2021)
- Slow play speed promotes proper shot and point development.
- It allows players to develop more effective footwork and balance skills.
- It allows more frequent play without over-stressing the joints
2 Tigerturf Advantage artificial grass outdoor tennis courts (2012)
- TigerTurf synthetic tennis court turfs are durable, safe and comfortable.
- Play on our tennis court turf in wet weather without slipping.
- Turf tennis courts are easier on your knees and hips than hard courts.
- Our synthetic tennis court turfs meet the highest playing standards set by the International Tennis Federation (ITF)
4 Plexipave indoor tennis courts (2017)
- This is the surface used in Melbourne for the Australian Open and in Queens Club in England
- Plexipave courts provide an outstanding tennis surface for tournaments and training.
- The surface takes spin and slice and provides an extremely consistent, medium pace of play, ideal for developing an “all court” game.
- Textured surface – sure footing
3 Padel Tech Reinforced Padel Courts
- Synthetic turf using 8800 dtex fibre - courts can be used in all weathers
- dynamic and short movement, which increases the development of skills related to coordination, precision and ability.
- A very social game - smaller courts
- Great for beginners
6 squash courts (2021)
- Six squash courts with underfloor heating, with viewing area
- Show court (Court 1) with a glass wall and spectator area - venue for annual Irish Squash Open finals.
Fully equipped gym
- Top floor gym with a panoramic view of south county dublin and beyond.#
- All new state of the art “technogym” equipment that is constantly being updated
- An array of fitness classes
- Fully qualified personal fitness instructors
17 metre swimming pool
- Swimming lessons for members and member’s children
- Aquafit classes
- With two full sized snooker tables and a host of tournaments throughout the year
Other activities/services available include a walking group called “Fitzamblers”, bridge, cricket, golf, massage, barber and the rackets.ie sports shop.
The Club also offers extensive bar & dining facilities as well as meeting and conference rooms and can cater for events of up to 200 people.