The Club facilities include
5 Tigerturf Advantage artificial grass outdoor tennis courts
- TigerTurf synthetic tennis court turfs are durable, safe and comfortable.
- Play on our tennis court turf in wet weather without slipping.
- Turf tennis courts are easier on your knees and hips than hard courts.
- Our synthetic tennis court turfs meet the highest playing standards set by the International Tennis Federation (ITF)
4 Acrylic indoor tennis courts
- Acrylic courts provide an outstanding tennis surface for tournaments and training.
- The surface takes spin and slice and provides an extremely consistent, medium pace of play, ideal for developing an “all court” game.
- Textured surface – sure footing
2 Har Tru American clay courts
- Slow play speed promotes proper shot and point development.
- It allows players to develop more effective footwork and balance skills.
- It allows more frequent play without over-stressing the joints
6 squash courts
- One with a glass wall and spectator area
Fully equipped gym
- With all new state of the art “technogym” equipment that is constantly being updated
- An array of fitness classes
- A fully qualified personal fitness instructor
17 metre swimming pool
- Swimming lessons for members and member’s children
- Aquafit classes
- With two full sized snooker tables and a host of tournaments throughout the year
The Club also offers extensive bar & dining facilities as well as meeting rooms and can cater for events of up to 200 people.